75kg, 30 y/o male
· Alert & oriented
· Occasional complaint of pain related to muscle soreness
· Sinus Brady. rhythm at rest
· BP WNL
· Manages secretions with a snot rocket/farmers blow or by hawking a lugie.
· Drinks FLUID recovery drink immediately after exercise. Eats all the time, might have a tapeworm.
· Poison oak rash present on all four extremities. Treat with Technu soap and benedryl topical gel BID. Zanfel scrub used PRN excessive itching.
· ALWAYS wears Drymax socks when running and never gets blisters.
· Happily married to my beautiful wife:
Has tons of support from a great family: