Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Day for a Run

Serrano Valley

Almost back to car at Wendy parking lot.

Went out for an easy 22 miles today.  I haven't been out in Sycamore Canyon for a long time so it was fun to see it all again, especially with the clear skies and with everything being so green right now.  It was nice not to climb so much for a change and focus a bit more on putting in some faster miles... but I've been putting in more miles than my body is used to so "fast" miles for me aren't really that fast.  With some races approaching I want to make sure my legs don't forget what it's like to turnover more quickly.


3 comments:

  1. Great photos and wonderful attitude! I'm enjoying your blog. Keep up the great work running and helping others :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple hours after running this I was at Barnes & Nobles thumbing through the January issue of Trailrunner and saw a picture of Scott Jurek running on the same trail through Serrano Valley, and I thought it was my secret little gem, ha.

    ReplyDelete